Construction Dispute Symposium 2021
This Symposium series will explore recent trends and emerging approaches to dispute resolution in the construction industry. Presenters include leading practitioners in construction practice, construction law and dispute resolution.
Construction professionals from across Canada will convene digitally to engage in six sessions on a variety of dispute resolution methods, and explore collaborative and adversarial approaches. Leading subject matter experts including those with substantial international experience will discuss collaborative and adversarial approaches.
This event is brought to you jointly by RICS and the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb). Both, RICS and the CIArb, are renowned for the training, development and continuing professional development of professionals that have experience in construction disputes.
Tuesday, August 3 – Collaborative & Adversarial Approaches
Recap on development of emerging trends and resolution via collaborative and adversarial approaches
Close out speaker and moderator
- Duncan W. Glaholt, Partner, Glaholt Bowles LLP
- Glenn W. Ackerley, Partner, WeirFoulds LLP
- R. Bruce Reynolds, Partner, Singleton Urquhart Reynolds Vogel LLP
- Christopher P. Moran, General Counsel, Maple Reinders Group
- Sue Barrett, Commercial & Contracts Director, Urban Growth Company
- Richard Wong, Partner and Chair, National Construction & Infrastructure Group, Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt LLP