Kirsty is a leading tutor in law and was called to the Bar in 2018. She has regularly trained aspiring solicitors and barristers as well as in house clients.
Kirsty designs and delivers custom courses for native English speakers and also those whose first language isn’t English for physical and also online courses.
|Senior Lecturer in Civil Litigation in Advocacy, University of the West of England
· Lecturing in BTC Civil Litigation, ADR, Conferencing, Drafting and Opinion Writing.
· Examiner and content developer for the UWE SQE qualification.
Lecturer and Module Leader in Law, University of the West of England
· Lecturer, Examiner and Module Leader in Land law and BTC Landlord and Tenant.
· Equity and BTC Civil Litigation, Drafting, Opinion Writing, Conferencing and Professional Ethics tutor and BTC advocacy and conferencing assessor.
· Lecturer in Property and Practice and foundation-level law to construction industry professionals and students.
QLTS/SQE Content Developer and Tutor, Kaplan and QLTS Law School
· Creating examination and teaching materials in Property law, Tort law and litigation for the new solicitors’ qualification/the transferring solicitors’ test.
|Legal Writer- GDL/LLB Elite revision guide, BPTC guides, OUP and academic journals
· Responsible for the entire content and analysis of the GDL Contract and Land law cases and statutes book, in addition to writing model essay answers.
· Responsible for the creation and content of BTC guides to Ethics and Conferencing.
· Reviewer of academic texts in Land and Tort law for OUP and Routledge.
· Writer of the 2021 University of East Anglia moot problem.
· Articles published in the Construction Law Review and the Construction, Engineering, and Energy Law Journal, as well as Today’s Family Lawyer and Today’s Wills and Probates 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021.
· Contributor to the UK Adjudicators’ Newsletter 2018.
|Various Private Teacher/Tutor Roles
· Freelance Land law, Contract and Tort tuition; BPTC Civil Litigation private tuition.
· Working with schools and students in LNAT and Cambridge Law entrance consultancy.
· Preparing pupils for Common Entrance, 4+, 7+, 11+, GCSE, A-level and Law Examinations.
· Proofreading legal dissertations for LLB and LLM candidates.